Tuesday 10 June 2014

Birthday Makeup- Brown Smokey Eye

It was my birthday this past weekend and I chose to do a smokey brown look for my party. It was supposed to be a warm, reddish brown, but it ended up looking a bit more cool toned than anticipated. I still really liked the look though, so thought I would share!




I used makeup geek eyeshadows in creme brulee and cocoa bear in the creases, brown sugar on the lid, and mocha to darken the crease. I wasn't loving how it was looking so I added MAC pigment in Tan on the lid which really brought the whole look together.




I lined the top with black liner and lined the bottom lash line with MAC costa riche and smoked it out with cocoa bear. I skipped false lashes but they would look great with the look.

The lips is my fav nude combo right now, MAC creme d'nude with Bonnebell liplites in strawberry parfait.



No comments:

Post a Comment