Thursday 10 April 2014

Benefit Big Easy Liquid to Powder Foundation

I was excited when I heard about this product. It's called "Better than BB" and called a foundation, but it has the moisturizer and SPF of a BB cream. I bought this with the intention of using it as a BB cream.


                                       


                                       


This product is described on the Benefit website as "BIGGER than BB! Why? Two reasons. First, big easy balances moisture & controls oil. Second, the cushiony liquid-to- powder formula melts in like a cream, yet finishes lightweight & velvety like a powder." 

It claims to moisturize, control oil, self adjust on skin, have a liquid to powder finish, protect with SPF. I was drawn to this BB cream because of the claim to be oil controlling. I have the Revlon BB cream now and although I like it for days when my skin is nice and I don't want a heavy foundation, my skin gets super oily, really quickly with it. 



                          



I've worn this product twice now, including on a 12 hour night shift which is the true test of longevity. It blends out nicely and has a light coverage. The powder finish made me nervous, but it doesn't feel powdery or cakey on the skin, It just blends in. It really does keep my skin more matte than most foundations which I love. It evens out the skin while still allowing ur own skin to show through giving a natural appearance. I just use my concealer to spot conceal. 



                         


                              




                                  


I got the 01 fair shade with the idea I could add some bronzer if needed, but it might be a bit light for summer. The 02 shade just looked a bit too orange. 

Only downside is the price. It's C$46! That's more than my foundation! Is it just me or are products getting more and more expensive? Hense why I waited for the sale. 

So far I'm loving this product and I'll wear it a lot in the warmer months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment