Thursday 8 May 2014

My Favourite Summer Perfume

I don't really like posts and reviews about perfume because they're so subjective. Everybody has their own opinion on what scents they like, but sometimes it's nice to hear about a perfume that you've never heard of or smelt before. So that being said, I'm doing a review of my favourite summer scent because I love it so much I thought I'd share (I almost didn't want to so I could keep it to myself!).


Bobbi Brown Beach







This perfume straight up smells like sunscreen. I personally love the smell of sunscreen, it smells like summer and beaches. For that reason though, I only wear this perfume in the spring and summer. If you have smelt the candle from Bath and Body Works called "Poolside" it smells the same. I seriously can't get enough of it, I love it so much. I read some reviews that complained that it didn't last very well on, but I find the scent lasts all day on me. It cost $90 for 50mls which is crazy because it's sunscreen, but I love it so much that it's worth it and I'll buy it again and again.


                                                 What is your favourite summer perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment