Friday 30 May 2014

Maleficent Inspired Make Up

Sleeping Beauty was always my favourite Disney Movie. But I also had an intense irrational fear of Maleficent. So she's obviously my fav Disney villain now. I was super excited when I heard they were making a live action of Maleficent and I'm going to go see it tonight. I decided to go out in full Maleficent makeup tonight to see it.

There have actually been a lot of Maleficent tutorials out recently but I found they have been more the Angelina Jolie Maleficent look which is more of a wearable look with brown shadows, red lipstick, and a sharp contour. I wanted to do a throw back to the original cartoon one. No green face, but close enough. This is meant to be a costume look, not a pretty look. I did the same colourful shadow she has, with a contour, and the red lipstick, and arched eyebrow.



My inspiration pic





Are you going to be doing a Maleficent inspired look?


No comments:

Post a Comment