Saturday 4 January 2014

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product

Now to switch it up to some hair care. I tried this stuff after trying Moroccan oil and some other drug store brand leave-ins and my hair just felt dry, damaged, and tangled. I thought for once, I would splurge on a hair care product (which I rarely do). I bought this stuff based on other online reviews and paid $22 for a little 4oz bottle that didn't last that long. The 10oz bottle was $44, so not much extra value.

My first impression was not very good. The product itself is more of a gel like consistency whereas I was expecting a liquid. After using it and drying my hair for the first time my hair felt sticky and weighed down. I thought this stuff was terrible. But then, like an hour or two later, my hair was SO soft. I couldn't stop touching it. It felt so nice and healthy. I don't know what it is, it's almost like it has to absorb or something. So I find if I towel dry my hair, spray it in (minimally) and let my hair dry for 30-45 before blow drying, it helps with that sticky feeling a little bit. Also, this product detangles my hair like no product I've ever used. I'd buy it for that reason alone.

I used up my little bottle and I'm on the hunt to find it on sale. I saw it at a salon for 50% off but didn't have time to buy it and forgot to go back. Blast! So I'm waiting for it to go on sale. However, I like this stuff enough that I would pay full price, but just knowing that it goes on sale makes me want to hunt. Cause who doesn't love a good deal. I love this product, but the only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is the cons list below.

Pros:
Leaves hair feeling super soft
Detangles your hair like nobody's business
Leave your hair feeling super healthy feeling.

Cons:
At first, leaves your hair a bit sticky feeling at first
Can weigh your hair down a bit
Expensive for the amount of product you get
Can be hard to find in stores (In Canada)
Can't get the last bit of the product (which you can see in the picture) which is annoying when its so expensive!




No comments:

Post a Comment