Monday 20 January 2014

Naked 3 Smokey Eye

I made the decision today to be lazy after a night shift and not leave the house. What a better time to create a smokey eye than when no one will see it. Don't mind the crazy hair or the PJs. I was running out of light so I apologize for the photo quality. Hope you like!

Products used:

Urban decay Naked 3 palette:

Lid- Factory
Crease- Blackheart
Blending- Limit and Nooner
Brow- Strange
Center of lid- Dust

Mascara- L'Oreal carbon black 2 coats, L'Oreal million lashes 1 coat

Brows- Anastasia Brow Wiz in ash blonde

Lip stick- Revlon matte 002 'pink pout'

Foundation- Rimmel Stay Matte liquid mousse

Contour- Nars Laguna

I just used Blackheart as a liner for a softer look, but I would probably add some black liner if I was going out. Lashes would also be awesome.






                                     

                                       What are some of your favourite Naked 3 colour combos?



No comments:

Post a Comment