Saturday 4 January 2014

Urban Decay Primer Potion

So this is not any new, ground breaking product. I was actually pretty late to the boat with this one. I used to think priming my lids with foundation was enough. How I was mistaken. This is one of those miracle, don't know how I lived without it products. I'm pretty sure ANY eyeshadow primer would do the same thing but since this is the only one I've tried, it's the only one I can review.

It pained me to spend $25 on eyeshadow primer. Like, really? Seemed a bit gimmicky. But it is worth every penny. First of all, you barely need to use any. You only need the smallest amount you can possibly squeeze out. I bought mine in April and it still looks new. The tube should last forever. I have oily lids, and I found that after 2-3 hours my eyeshadow (with just foundation as a primer) was creasing and/or fading. With the primer potion, my shadow looks good pretty much until I wash off my makeup. If I do my make up in the morning and go out around dinner time or after, I'll touch it up just to brighten the colour a bit but it still looks good. I basically have nothing bad to say about this product. Five stars. If you don't own an eyeshadow primer, GO GET ONE! Any one. That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment